The Newcomers And New Friends
of Greater Seattle
Have you recently moved to the Seattle area, or are you at a new stage in life and interested in meeting new people with common interests?
Or just looking for fun things to do in Washington State?
Come join a social group that welcomes women who live in our area.
The Newcomers and New Friends of Greater Seattle is a social group for women who want to meet new friends. Our organization includes women from several areas in the Puget Sound region who want to learn about the many attractions and social-recreational activities in the Greater Seattle area.
We also welcome women who have been long-time Washington residents but who would like to meet a new circle of friends. Some of our members have recently left the workforce or experienced another life change, and want to meet new people. We welcome one and all to our activities.
Our members represent a wide range of communities and cities, including Seattle, West Seattle, Mukilteo, Everett, Mill Creek, Edmonds, Lynnwood, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Issaquah, Newcastle, Kenmore, Kent, Renton, and others.
The group meets in different parts of the city and surrounding towns to help newcomers become acquainted with area restaurants, local tourist attractions, and Seattle social activities.
Our Club Offers:
- Monthly luncheons at great area restaurants
- Programs with speakers and topics of interest to residents
- Camaraderie and friendship for women who have diverse social interests
- Members' website with up-to-the-minute info and communications features
- Social activities such as Book Club, Games Groups, Gourmet Group, Hiking, and Couples Dining Out Get-Togethers, Small Neighborhood Get-Togethers, Surprise Last Minute Activities
- What's your interest? We're always looking for new ideas for fun outings
If you're looking to meet people and make friends in the Seattle area, please browse our website, then drop an email to email@example.com for more information or to receive a complimentary copy of our group activity newsletter. We'll introduce you to all that is great about Seattle and surrounding areas.